Control systems for public and road transport
- Real-time monitoring and control of the vehicle movement.
- Payment for services based on objective data on the volume and quality of state contract performance, application of penalties (if necessary).
- Prompt processing of citizens' appeals and complaints.
- Public access to up-to-date information about the arrival of vehicles and changes in public transport itineraries.
- Public control of the quality of transportation services in real time.
- Remote fleet control and operational management.