Photo and video recording of traffic violations
Control of traffic violations (Chapter 12 of the Code of Administrative Offences)
- Detection of traffic violations with simultaneous recognition of the offender's license plate number.
- Recognition of the license plates of vehicles moving or stopped in the control zone.
- Transmission of information that proves traffic violations and other technical or service data.
- Video surveillance of the traffic situation.
- Control of payment for paid parking services.
- Providing statistics on vehicle movements for third-party systems (e.g., ATCS).
- Identification of wanted vehicles (requires access to the appropriate database).
- Functionality expansion with situational video analytics detectors to perform the tasks of the Safe City system.
- Integration with the ATCS.